JAMAICA ENDS COVID PRE-TESTING PROTOCOL
Effective April 16, 2022, travelers to Jamaica are no longer required to present a negative Covid-19 test result to board flights to the destination. All that is required is a valid passport and onward or return airline ticket. Tests are still required for the travel to the US.
Travelers to Jamaica are encouraged to fill out their Customs & Immigration (C5) forms electronically, ahead of arrival on-Island. You may find the form at the website: www.enterjamaica.com
Please visit https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/ for the most up to date information on travel restrictions.
ONSITE COVID TESTING
S Hotel Jamaica, Montego Bay
The resort offers on-property rapid antigen testing. This COVID-19 test is administered by a healthcare professional, with results available within 30 minutes, and official results emailed within 24-48 hours. These tests are $25 USD per person. PCR tests are also available at $180 USD per person with results available between 48 and 72 hours later. Guests are asked to make appointments for testing upon check-in or by emailing our reservations department.
Complimentary COVID antigen testing is available for stays of *4 nights or longer* and for travel dates between now until June 30, 2022, if booked *directly* using our website crissahotels.com/s-hotel-jamaica or by calling the hotel directly at +1.888.346.9897
Latest CDC Guidelines for travelers returning to the US: Click here
S Hotel Jamaica has implemented enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and social distancing protocols in accordance to the strict guidelines set out by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Ministry of Health & Wellness Jamaica and Tourism Product Development Company Jamaica.
The hotels have implemented the following safety and sanitation measures:
- Floor markers are strategically placed in all areas to encourage physical distancing.
- Maximum capacity has been established for areas such as restaurant, spa, pools, games room, and gym to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- The number of furniture in all guest spaces has been significantly reduced and arranged to illustrate the six feet social distancing guidelines.
- Protective screens have been installed in various areas to protect guest and staff during various transactions.
- Spa treatments are done only by appointments.
- Fresh sanitized towels are provided on request at the pools and gym.
- Guestrooms are cleaned and sanitized with specific consideration given, but not limited to high touch surfaces.
- All departure rooms are fogged and air conditioning units cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers containing minimum 62% alcohol are strategically installed outside restrooms, reception, restaurant, café, elevator, spa, gym and all other highly visited guest and staff areas.
- Appropriate signage is posted in all guest and staff spaces to communicate proper hygiene practices, preventative actions, and adherence to the social distancing protocols.
- An appointed Safety Point Person (SPP) overseas and ensures all safety procedures and strict audit of records.
- Wearing of a face mask is required in all public spaces.
- Proper PPE Protocol wearing disposable masks, gloves and aprons while on duty.
- A Cleaned & Sanitized seal is affixed on all room doors after cleaning.
- Temperature checks are done regularly in high use areas like the main gate, front desk, and restaurants.
We want to reassure our guests that the measures put in place are to protect against COVID-19 transmission and that Crissa Hotels (S Hotel Jamaica & Spanish Court Hotel) is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for their visit.
July 1, 2020
TRAVEL INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
For all arrivals through April 30, 2021, you may cancel your booking with no penalty fees with 7 days notice prior to arrival. You may also modify your booking to a later date in 2021 without a change fee. All modifications are subject to availability. Please note, this policy does not apply to travel associated with a group booking. For guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals, please contact your booking provider for information on their policies.
We continue to regularly review, expand, and evolve these and other preventative measures as we learn more from the WHO, CDC, and other health experts about how to best combat the spread of this illness.
We believe the power of hospitality is needed most of all, especially in challenging times like these, and we will remain steadfast in our commitment to you, our guests, staff and partners and do all that we can to see that you and your loved ones have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
For the most updated information about COVID-19, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authorities.
S Hotel Jamaica
March 15, 2020