ONSITE COVID TESTING
S Hotel Montego Bay Jamaica
Effective January 23, 2021, the resort will offer on-property rapid antigen testing. The COVID-19 test is administered by a healthcare professional, with results available within 30 minutes, and official results emailed within 24-48 hours. Tests are $49 USD per person. Guests are asked to make appointments for testing upon check-in or by emailing our reservations department.
Spanish Court Hotel, Kingston
Effective January 23, 2021, the resort will offer rapid antigen testing. The COVID-19 test is administered by a healthcare professional, with results available within 30 minutes, and official results emailed within 24-48 hours. Tests are $49 USD per person. Guests are asked to make appointments for testing upon check-in or by emailing our reservations department.
Latest CDC Guidelines for travelers returning to the US: Click here
Beginning July 15, all non-business travelers 12 years of age and over, from Arizona, Florida, New York and Texas in the USA will be required to upload a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from a College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited medical laboratory. The test sample collection date must be within 10 days of the arrival date in order to obtain a Travel Authorization.
JAMAICA TRAVEL ADVISORY
Please visit https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/ for the most up to date information on travel restrictions.
Crissa Hotels (S Hotel Jamaica & Spanish Court Hotel) has implemented enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and social distancing protocols in accordance to the strict guidelines set out by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Ministry of Health & Wellness Jamaica and Tourism Product Development Company Jamaica.
The hotels have implemented the following safety and sanitation measures:
- Floor markers are strategically placed in all areas to encourage physical distancing.
- Maximum capacity has been established for areas such as restaurant, spa, pools, games room, and gym to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- The number of furniture in all guest spaces has been significantly reduced and arranged to illustrate the six feet social distancing guidelines.
- Protective screens have been installed in various areas to protect guest and staff during various transactions.
- Spa treatments are done only by appointments.
- Fresh sanitized towels are provided on request at the pools and gym.
- Guestrooms are cleaned and sanitized with specific consideration given, but not limited to high touch surfaces.
- All departure rooms are fogged and air conditioning units cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers containing minimum 62% alcohol are strategically installed outside restrooms, reception, restaurant, café, elevator, spa, gym and all other highly visited guest and staff areas.
- Appropriate signage is posted in all guest and staff spaces to communicate proper hygiene practices, preventative actions, and adherence to the social distancing protocols.
- An appointed Safety Point Person (SPP) overseas and ensures all safety procedures and strict audit of records.
- Wearing of a face mask is required in all public spaces.
- Proper PPE Protocol wearing disposable masks, gloves and aprons while on duty.
- A Cleaned & Sanitized seal is affixed on all room doors after cleaning.
- Temperature checks are done regularly in high use areas like the main gate, front desk, and restaurants.
We want to reassure our guests that the measures put in place are to protect against COVID-19 transmission and that Crissa Hotels (S Hotel Jamaica & Spanish Court Hotel) is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for their visit.
July 1, 2020