JAMAICA TRAVEL ADVISORY
Updated April 16, 2022
Pre-travel COVID-19 test no longer required for travel to Jamaica.
Jamaica will no longer have any travel restrictions that were imposed due to the pandemic as travellers to the island are no longer required to take a COVID-19 test to board a flight.
For faster processing on arrival at the airport, travellers are encouraged to submit their Immigration/Customs C5 card online at https://enterjamaica.com and may do so at any time before arrival. If the card has not been submitted online, passengers may complete the paper form issued in-flight by the airline.
Please visit https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/ for the most up to date information on travel restrictions.
Crissa Hotels (S Hotel Jamaica & Spanish Court Hotel) has implemented enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and social distancing protocols in accordance to the strict guidelines set out by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Ministry of Health & Wellness Jamaica and Tourism Product Development Company Jamaica.
The hotels have implemented the following safety and sanitation measures:
- Floor markers are strategically placed in all areas to encourage physical distancing.
- Maximum capacity has been established for areas such as restaurant, spa, pools, games room, and gym to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- The number of furniture in all guest spaces has been significantly reduced and arranged to illustrate the six feet social distancing guidelines.
- Protective screens have been installed in various areas to protect guests and staff during various transactions.
- Spa treatments are done only by appointments.
- Fresh sanitized towels are provided on request at the pools and gym.
- Guestrooms are cleaned and sanitized with specific consideration given, but not limited to high touch surfaces.
- All departure rooms are fogged and air conditioning units cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers containing minimum 62% alcohol are strategically installed outside restrooms, reception, restaurant, café, elevator, spa, gym and all other highly visited guest and staff areas.
- Appropriate signage is posted in all guest and staff spaces to communicate proper hygiene practices, preventative actions, and adherence to the social distancing protocols.
- An appointed Safety Point Person (SPP) overseas and ensures all safety procedures and strict audit of records.
- Wearing of a face mask is required in all public spaces.
- Proper PPE Protocol wearing disposable masks, gloves and aprons while on duty.
- A Cleaned & Sanitized seal is affixed on all room doors after cleaning.
- Temperature checks are done regularly in high use areas like the main gate, front desk, and restaurants.
- We want to reassure our guests that the measures put in place are to protect against COVID-19 transmission and that Crissa Hotels (S Hotel Jamaica & Spanish Court Hotel) is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for their visit.